- Collection of Data
- Contact details (name, email, telephone number);
- Areas of interest;
- CV, experience, education, academic and professional qualifications;
- Information provided as part of interviews and assessments;
- Pre-employment screening information if your application is successful;
- Information about you and your immediate family’s financial relationships if your application is successful; and
- Bank account details if your application is successful.
- Interview and assessment results and feedback; and
- Offer details
- References from your named referees;
- Information from your referrer (where applicable);
- Results of Disclosure and Barring Service checks (depending on the role applied for);
- Verification of information provided during the recruitment process by contacting relevant third parties (for example, previous employers, education and qualification providers) or using publicly available sources (for example, to verify your experience, education and qualifications); and
- Information from social media sites that you are a member of about your engagement with our recruitment campaigns.
- Use of personal data
- To attract talent and market opportunities at Corient by using recruiters to help find talent for us.
- To identify and source talent by searching our existing talent pool and publicly available sources (such as social media and job websites of which you are a member).
- To process and manage applications for roles at Corient, evaluate you for open positions that match your interests and experience, manage your candidate profile, send you email notifications and other announcements, request additional information or otherwise contact you about your candidacy.
- To screen and select talent by evaluating your suitability for employment with Corient, including through interviews and assessments and conducting background checks.
- To hire and onboard talent by making an offer to successful applicants and carrying out pre-employment screening checks.
- Any other purposes stated when you provide the information to Corient.
- Data Retention
- If your application is successful we will retain relevant personal data as part of your employee record
- If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain and use the information you provided to Corient as part of your application for a reasonable period of time to deal with any matter which may arise in connection with your application, for purposes of contacting you regarding other employment opportunities and for our legitimate business purposes (for example, to make sure we do not contact an individual about a role they have already applied for)
- When and how we share personal data and locations of processing
This section of our privacy statement describes why and how we collect and use personal data in connection with our recruitment activities.
If your application is successful, we carry out pre-employment screening checks as part of our onboarding process. Depending on the role you have applied for, these checks may include criminal records checks.
We will collect personal data in connection with our recruitment activities as described below.
Most of the personal data we collect as part of our recruitment process is provided by you such as:
We create personal data in connection with our recruitment activities such as:
We obtain personal data from third party sources such as:
We process personal data for our legitimate interests to attract and secure the best talent to work with us as follows:
We retain personal data processed in connection with our recruitment activities as follows:
Further details about the processors (such as IT service providers) used by Corient and locations of processing are provided here. We may use other organisations to help us deliver our services as agreed with our client on an engagement-specific basis.